Subject: Re: Forwarded message from liman@autonomica.se
To: None <Mark.Andrews@nominum.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/11/2001 17:58:00
To all,

Yes, I did see the recommendation to have the compiler fixed, but as the
compiler is much slower to get updated in the NetBSD source tree, I opted
for a temporary fix not to optimize for this particular piece of the
system.

It sounds screwy, and I will post a bug to the compiler group (once I figure
how...), but we need something that is not going to break *now*.  Named
is a rather critical application.

				--*greywolf;