Subject: Re: build of -current from today fails on libexec/kpasswdd
To: , <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/02/2001 15:30:39
You might add "MKCRYPTO=no" to /etc/mk.conf and run your make build.
Then you'll at least get the basics updated first.  Once you have all of the
toolchain and libraries updated, you can try the make build again with
crypto enabled.

Also, I tend to nuke /usr/include as part of the update to make sure there
aren't any unexpected includes hanging around.

-Andrew