Subject: commit mails S
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/21/2001 13:46:18
Hi,

in case you haven't noticed yet, I've changed the Subject: lines of all
commit messages now to include any optional branch, and then the least
common path of dirs affected by the commit. This is to keep all
information in there, and have the most significant info on the left:

	CVS commit [optional-branch] least/common/path

After some short period of testing-time on pkgsrc-changes, this change is
now in effect on all commit mails (source-changes, pkgsrc-changes, etc.).

Please let me know if there are any problems!

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>