Subject: lfs exec problem?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/10/2001 11:57:02
I have been looping around like a rat in a
wheel for about 2 weeks now, trying to fix
my source tree build. Nothing I did would
allow me to build the tree, with it dieing
during install or cmp operations even during
make includes. Finally i figured out that it
was accessing a file on the lfs objdir partition
as a parameter of install or cmp or whatever
that was causing the .core dumps etc. It seems
to be doing fine now that I have my objdir on
/tmp which is an mfs vice lfs. Are there any
known issues with lfs in this regards? If
needed I can provide the interested party(s)
with further info if they can not duplicate
the problem easily.

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net