Subject: pcmcia wireless & PCIBIOS cardbus / 1.5.1BETA
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2001 21:58:48
I've been running -current on my laptop, but I'd like to run vmware and
haven't been very successful with current.  I filed this pr a few months
ago: http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=11108
This has been fixed in current, but I'm not quite sure at what point
it was fixed.  GENERIC_LAPTOP in current works with both my orinico
card and my cardbus xircom combo card.

I've installed 1.5.1_BETA on my laptop, and this fix doesn't seem
to have been pulled up.  It's quite likely this is too late to make
it for 1.5.1, but if it can be pulled up to the branch, I'd be
fairly thrilled.  Is this possible, or have things changed enough
that this won't work?

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu