Subject: Re: NetBSD for HP9000/800 anyone?
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2001 23:29:02
I know there is work on a HP9000/700 port, and I can't believe they
are that drastically different that a port can't be dragged out of
it.

As I say, I have no clue where to start but I can certainly hook it
up if someone can give me something to boot.

I'm sure these things can boot from a tape, and I have an assorted
array of drives here or that I could get my hands on, at least.

Regards
Nigel