Subject: Re: Re: ex0 driver trouble in -current
To: Masanori Kanaoka <kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2001 13:00:03
On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 12:45:05AM +0900, Masanori Kanaoka wrote:
> But I scour my patch. I doubt two points.
>
> I don't know whether next patch is useful for you or not.
> Would you please try next patch?

I applied the patch, but the same problem pops up. It is definately
power-management related as the problem disappears when I start apmd
with option -a to ignore BIOS-initiated sleep events. Interface goes
`down' (without thæt fact showing up in ifconfig) but when the system
gets makes up (by keypress) it does not come up again. Only explicit
ifconfig down and up awakes the interface again.

Feico.