Subject: Re: Source for 1.5.1_BETA ?
To: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2001 09:14:11
On Monday 23 April 2001  8:17 am, Mike Cheponis wrote:
> How can I get system source for the 1.5.1_BETA snapshot?  I know how to do
> this for the 1.5T snapshot, but not for 1.5.1_BETA.

If you're using CVS, you can take a copy of your existing CVS tree (well you
could use the same tree, but you'll loose your copy of current then), and use
the -r tag to update to make it sync to 1.5, eg:
cvs -z2 update -PdA -r netbsd-1-5

(-A might be over zealous, but it makes sure that any existing tags are
removed.)

Once that's done you can track 1.5.x as normal with cvs -z2 update -Pd

Chris