Subject: Re: OpenSSH
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/2001 20:21:56
On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:

# Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:55:03 -0500
# From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
# To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
# Cc: current-users@netbsd.org
#
# On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 10:07:12AM -0300, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
# > I keep noticing updates to OpenSSH in the changelogs -- whatever happened to
# > the NetBSD ssh client that was supposed to be in the works?
# >
# > Jared
# 	still in the works.  everyone working on it is busy but work is
# progressing, although slowly.  Not sure when it'll be ready.

In other words:

"We're still working on it, but that's not a good reason to ignore the
updates on something that works for the moment."

				--*greywolf;
--
                 A _Real_ Operating System for _Real_ Hackers.

                 With many thanks to the core team and UCB CSRG.