Subject: Re: Bad things with NetBSD and IP
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.cet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2001 13:24:59
Just to provide some closure to this, I just had this happen to me again when I unpluged my
DSL Modem. However, this time I tried su'ing to root and arp -d gateway.cet.com (the
Modem's IP.) As soon as I did, and try'd pinging it again, everything started working.

I don't really understand why disconecting the Modem, then re-connecting it later would
have this effect. But, it does!

Thanks again for all the help!

Gerry Simmons
simmons@darykon.cet.com