Subject: Re: scp and .profile in 1.5.1_ALPHA
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/2001 00:52:09
On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 11:47:07PM +0900, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

> >yet with a current 1.5.1_ALPHA, it does seem to process the
> >login, resulting in a broken pipe, when it executes fortune.
> >should I send-pr quickly before _BETA is finalised?
>
> 	if it seems to be a generic openssh problem,
> 	possible talk with markus@openbsd.org (openssh maintainer).

The problem started with a make build of 1.5.1_ALPHA, so (and
this will answer one of the things I've often wondered about)
where can I find a list of changes made to netbsd-1-5 ?

If we just upgraded to another version of OpenSSH then I'l
contact markus I guess :)

  C.
--
 charlie@rubberduck.com    Melbourne, Australia