Subject: Re: AnonCVS oddity
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/06/2001 07:54:45
itojun@iijlab.net drunkenly mumbled...

> >but usr.sbin/mrouted/mrouted is the binary that gets installed as
> >/usr/sbin/mrouted why would cvs expect it to be a directory?
>
> 	in the past there was a directory at usr.sbin/mrouted/mrouted.
> 	when cvs does "cvs update" it tries to dig the directory, and then
> 	removes it (by the effect of -P).

ok, now i'm trying to clean everything up since ultimately all i want is to
be able to build a recent -current on my box:

cleandir ===> usr.bin/ktrace
rm -f a.out [Ee]rrs mklog core *.core  ktrace ktrace.o subr.o  ktrace.ln subr.ln
rm: ktrace: is a directory

and it dies, so i'm still not convinced that these things should be directories.

i'll clean it up by hand and re-run everything, but i still don't think this
is the way it should be.

cheers,

-brian