Subject: RE: Problems make build (libamu or ufsmount ?)
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/2001 20:28:08
	Manuel,

Well the status .....

I downloaded the complete new NetBSD-current (And replaced the current
source tree)
I did a kernel build and there where no problems. The kernel version is know
1.5T.

But when I try to do a make build the following problem
keeps occurring

install -r -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 /u02/src/usr.sbin/rtadvd/rtadvd.conf
/usr/share/examples/rtadvd/rtadvd.conf
install: /usr/examples/rtadvd/rtadvd.conf: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop
*** Error code 1

This problem now occurred twice and keeps coming back with
different directory's.

Do you know what the problem is why isn't install creating the
directory's ?

Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/JanVG/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE