Subject: RE: Problems make build (libamu or ufsmount ?)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 03/24/2001 16:27:41
Frederick,

Here is my uname -a
NetBSD borg 1.5S NetBSD 1.5S (BORG) #5: Tue Mar 13 21:25:28 CET 2001
root@borg:/u02/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/BORG i386

This what I do :

- I begin with a cd /usr/sup, sup -v supfile and wait for the complete sup

Here is my sup conf file (cat /usr/sup/supfile)

>>>Begin
#       $NetBSD: sup.netbsd.org,v 1.4 1999/02/16 08:22:19 abs Exp $
#
#

current release=allsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

current release=doc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

current release=pkgsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

current release=security host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

current release=xsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

<<<End

- I rebuild the kernel if it is necessary

- Then I go to cd /usr/src and start a make build (wait a couple off hours
and then see the error
	about the ufsmount)

That's it

Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/JanVG/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE