Subject: None
To: BSD Packages <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/2001 23:24:01
Greetings, this is a relay from Lava with some embellishment from me.

"Lava says he's tired".  So he asked me to post here.
Short form "Rumour has it that make -k install will fix the dependency
problem without causing the sky to fall."

Long form:  "-k is your friend in this case".  RTM.

For those of you still running into dependency problems, you might try
(as I suggested to him) the -k flag to "make".  It seems to have worked
at least for him, so there's certainly nothing to lose here.

It may provide the method by which to resync and go forward with a known
good code base in pkg_install.

				--*greywolf;
--
*BSD: I Wanna Be Sedated!