Subject: gqmpeg strangeness...
To: BSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2001 14:23:11
Heyas,

If you don't use gqmpeg, you might wish to delete this.  I apologise
for the wide distribution.

I'm curious, though, to see if anyone else has this problem:

	NetBSD 1.5
	XFree86 4.0.2
	glib/gtk+ 1.2.8
	gqmpeg 0.8.2

When one goes to reload a previously saved playlist, it complains that
"The selected file could not be opened.".  No reason given.

Upon some research, I have discovered that only in the load case
(for a truly unknown reason) does the path get truncated after the final
slash.  If I put in the name of the playlist followed by "/." or "/,"
or "/anything", then I can open the playlist; otherwise the name returned
to the loader is the name of the directory in question.

This only happens from the Load dialog in the Playlist box.

So I'm not sure if this is a problem with glib/gtk, XF86, gqmpeg or what.

				--*greywolf;
--
*BSD: Someday, we won't burn your toast.