Subject: Re: mlxctl typo
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Tyrel Beede <tb90@mail.csuchico.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/14/2001 19:20:51
I was in the process of doing a cross build from an i386 netbsd-current
machine to a dreamcast target machine.  I've had a few other places
where stuff dies... I suppose some of it might be important so I'll go
ahead and post another little bit about my problems.  Anyway, nuff
said... here is the what causes it to die

/usr/pkg/cross/bin/shel-netbsdcoff-gcc -D__NetBSD__  -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith
-Wno-uninitialized -Werror   -nostdinc -idirafter
/usr/snapshot/dreamcast/usr/include -c /usr/src/usr.sbin/mlxctl/cmds.c

Thanks,
Tyrel