Subject: Re: XFree86 4.0.* palette unfriendliness
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: current-users
Date: 02/13/2001 14:39:55
>With me, at least it's only "near black" now; not quite as dark but
>not quite acceptable, either (but enough of an improvement that I'm
>thankful to Ken for the patched lib).

Don't take this the wrong way ... but my bag of tricks is now empty :-)
I think the information I sent out previously should be enough to get
someone started in debugging the problem.  If it isn't, I'd be glad to
give everyone more pointers (obviously, since I don't have access to those
machines, there's a limited amount I can do).

(Complaining to the XFree86 people probably can't hurt either).

--Ken