Subject: Re: anoncvs update problem (fwd)
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/08/2001 14:43:56
On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Chris Gilbert wrote:

# On Thursday 08 February 2001  8:03 pm, Ruibiao Qiu wrote:
# > Hi, all
# >
# > I just started updating src with anoncvs, but I cant get through
# > with a "Connection refused" error.  I did disable RFC1323 as
# > suggested in the mail archives, but it doesnt work.  What should I
# > do?  Thanks.

I got that earlier today as well; the server seems to have come back
up.

# > anoncvs.netbsd.org: Connection refused
# > cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
# > any)
# >
#
# Are you using ssh?  IE:
# setenv CVS_RSH ssh

Aren't we supposed to be using pserver?  I.e.,

CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot

# Chris

				--*greywolf;
--