Subject: Re: libipsec compile problem
To: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/08/2001 12:57:12
On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 05:43:31PM +0100, Thilo Manske wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 08 2001 at 16:37:14 +0000, Mark White wrote:
> > I had same problem last night, also needed to revert to 1.3;
> > before this I had tried rebuilding yacc, but that didn't
> > seem to help.
> remove policy_parce.c and policy_parse.h and retry.
>
> For some reasons I don't understand I had those outside my obj-dirs so make
> cleandir didn't deleted them and the compiler picked them up (instead of the
> "real" *.c+*.h made by yacc. rm-ing them manually helped me.
	You probably managed to build w/o obj directories and didn't do
a make cleandir before the make obj.  The easiest way to fix this in the
entire source tree is to move your object tree out of the way (i.e.
mv /usr/obj /usr/otherobj), do a "make cleandir" from /usr/src/ and then
move the obj tree back.

eric