Subject: Re: libipsec compile problem
To: Mark White <mark.white@st-edmund-hall.oxford.ac.uk>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 02/08/2001 17:43:31
On Thu, Feb 08 2001 at 16:37:14 +0000, Mark White wrote:
> itojun@iijlab.net writes:
> >
> > >My -current build last night had the following problem with libipsec:
> > >
> > >[...]
> > >I reverted policy_parse.y to 1.3 and it seems to work now.
> >
> > 	you need the latest yacc, i guess.  see src/UPDATING.
>
> I had same problem last night, also needed to revert to 1.3;
> before this I had tried rebuilding yacc, but that didn't
> seem to help.
remove policy_parce.c and policy_parse.h and retry.

For some reasons I don't understand I had those outside my obj-dirs so make
cleandir didn't deleted them and the compiler picked them up (instead of the
"real" *.c+*.h made by yacc. rm-ing them manually helped me.

--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.