Subject: Re: assert13 and strlcat not found
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Ruibiao Qiu <ruibiao@arl.wustl.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2001 21:32:11
On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Chris Gilbert wrote:

>The sequence is something like:
>install new make (potentially need to do a make cleandir here, if using make
>obj later)
>install new share/mk
>make obj (if you build this way)
>install lint
>install lib/libc
>install mklocale
>install yacc (depends how recent the source is but yacc has been altered
>recently)
>you may want to now do a make cleandir here so that everything is rebuilt.
>
>then try a make build

I did the above, but the build failed at the "install" target in
src/share/locale/ctype.  The error is shown below:

install -r  -c   -o root  -g wheel  -m 444  en_US.UTF-2.out
/usr/share/locale/en_US.UTF-2/LC_CTYPE
install: /usr/share/locale/en_US.UTF-2: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.

There are src/share/locale/ctype/en_US.UTF-2.{src,out}, but why
there is such an error?  How can I fix it?  Thanks.

            Ruibiao