Subject: Re: kern/11627
To: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@MIT.EDU>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/2001 11:57:47
On 1 Feb 2001, Nathan J. Williams wrote:

> Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com> writes:
> >
> > Will this work for EISA, though?  That's what kern/11627 was all about.
>
> Yes, this will work for EISA as well. Again, our pceb attachment
> doesn't do anything sophisticated, and the mainbus attach code for
> EISA should work as well.

Ahh!  No I understand what rquinn@sprint.net was saying.  Why isn't it
like this by default?  I assume there was some reason to do an 'eisa* at
pceb' or such, but maintaining the 'isa at mainbus' ...

Could we make such a change, then test and close kern/11627?

[snip]

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
 - USATODAY.com latest Health news for 12/4/2000 at 2:10 p.m.:
    Tobacco firm backs lung cancer test: Spaz the cat will never again
    want for medication to relieve his constipation.