Subject: question about anoncvs usage
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/2001 16:20:41
I ftp'd the tarballs for -current yesterday, unpacked them, and I'm now doing
a cvs checkout so I can start tracking current.  I was hoping that having the
files already unpacked would save time, but instead cvs checkout is announcing
that essentially every file in the tree is "in the way" and should be moved.
Is this normal, and will I have a successfully synced-up tree ready to go
when cvs is finished?  Or am I going to have to blow away the tree and start
over, letting cvs transfer the files for itself (again, apparently, since
"cvs checkout" is taking quite a long time)?

Thanks,
John Woods