Subject: Re: > 4GB with NFS?
To: Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/2001 09:13:41
To be fair, I should say that the server is a 'specical' box.

But an lmdd writing to a file in 250GB partition that I started from Solaris
last night is still going. The NetBSD && FreeBSD writes both stopped at 4GB. I
suppose it still could be the server, but, well, it's hard to sell against
something that "just works"... .:-)