Subject: make obj failing ?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Main <imain@gtk.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2001 12:53:25
Trying to do 'make obj' has been failing for me for the
past few days now.. I've been waiting to see if the problem
sorts itself out, but obviously it hasn't yet, and I'm getting
anxious to have the latest and greatest ;-)

obj ===> usr.bin/audio
obj ===> usr.bin/audio/common
"/usr/src/usr.bin/audio/common/../Makefile.inc", line 5: warning: Couldn't read shell's output for "cd /usr/src/usr.bin/audio/common/../common && "
obj ===> usr.bin/audio/.WAIT
cd: can't cd to /usr/src/usr.bin/audio/.WAIT
*** Error code 2

I've fixed this one, but then it happens again later on.  I'm
guessing I'm doing something wrong (as usual), but.. dunno

Thanks in advance!

	Ian