Subject: Re: uvisor and pilot-link
To: Dieter Baron <dillo@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2001 11:18:35
I've tried my Visor now and I can hot-sync and backup with no
problem.  I did a number of hit-syncs and it worked every time.
I'm running -current, and my system has the DISGNOSTIC and
USBD_DEBUG options turned on.  Perhaps you could try this too?

I was ably to reproduce your panic by yanking out the Visor while
doing a cat.  I'll investigate that problem.

    -- Lennart