Subject: netbsd-current kernel on Asus A7V
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/2001 18:16:53
Is anyone running a netbsd-current kernel on an Asus A7V (AMD Athlon)?
Can you please send me your config file?

The most recent -current kernel I can run is Dec-26-2000.  Anything
newer just hangs after the "biomask XXXX netmask XXXX ttymask XXX".
At this point I can break into DDB, but I'm not quite sure how to tell
where the CPU is spending all its time.

I'm guessing it is some interrupt that is killing me since I can see
an "xsplower()" on the stack (main() -> configure() -> xsplower() ->
xdoreti()).

Is there some profiling I can turn on and see where the time is going?

-wolfgang
--
       Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>
		    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/