Subject: Re: CVS bloat?
To: Jaromír Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/2001 22:58:51
According to Jaromír Dolecek:

>I have no problem with virtual consoles with my Rendition V2200 PCI card,
>so it's probably voodoo specific or maybe configuration buglet.

I don't think it is voodoo specific.  I have an ASUS V7700 (GeForce2
GTS) which does the same thing.  The first time I quit the X server I
can barely see the blue writing (the colour changes to very dark blue)
if I crank up the monitor brightness & contrast.  If I run X again and
quit the writing is so dark I cannot see it at all even with the
monitor brightness all the way up.