Subject: Re: Maestro driver working (was: Maestro 2E in FreeBSD 4.2 working)
To: Dr. Rene Hexel <rh@vip.at>
From: Bruno Flavio <bruno.f@onebox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2001 12:10:07
Eya Rene,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Ok, without making more a fool out of myself, is there an easier way
of doing this?

You see, I wanted to stick with -release, but If i get current, I would
have to rebuilt userland as well.

As for the snapshot, well, that would mean hosing my -release, installing
that snapshot, and then downloding -current and upgrading..

Is there a way to upgrade the source only to accommodate this patch?(Cvs
up a file or something?)

Thanks for your help.

Bruno.

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com