Subject: Re: stdio.h, types.h off_t and __off_t and ...
To: Anthony Mallet <mallet@laas.fr>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: current-users
Date: 12/31/2000 01:22:54
> Then I try to make build with the old stdio.h and sys/types.h files (from
> the 1.5 tree) which worked a bit better but failed because I did not have
> an "__assert13" symbol in my libc (1.5). So I tried to build a new libc but
> it failled (i used a "make NOGCCERROR=1" because the build produced a lot
> of warnings but it finally failed at some stage).

So do a "make -k includes", then cd to src/lib/libc, do make and make install
there, go back to /usr/src, try "make includes" again. Go to src/share/mk,
do a make install there. Go to src/usr.bin/mklocale, do make and make install
there.

BTW: the 1.5 compiler should have all that format warning stuff, shouldn't
it?

Martin