Subject: Re: Problem with new esp driver? [on mac68k] (or maybe not)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/30/2000 14:30:24
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Dave Huang wrote:
> But I've got an really weird problem, which probably isn't even related
> to that: "ls" no longer works; "ls -a" for example shows nothing at all,

Okay, I'm starting to think that it is related to the SCSI driver after
all... although I really have no idea what the actual problem is :)
dd if=/dev/rsd1c returns 0 bytes, as if it got EOF. No error messages
though. fsck can't read the disk either, saying
CANNOT READ: BLK 16
CONTINUE? [yn] y

THE FOLLOWING DISK SECTORS COULD NOT BE READ: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,
22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Anyways, replies to port-mac68k only, since it doesn't look like it has
to do with the MI code. (BTW, I compiled new kernels on alpha and i386,
and they work fine). 'cept for the PR #11731 thing...