Subject: Re: tcpdump and routing header
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@nomadiclab.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/12/2000 09:00:21
On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

> >I'm implementing Mobile IPv6 on NetBSD 1.5 from scratch as a hobby.
> >So far I have a fully functional Corresponding Node implementation :-)
> >My plan is to publish the code when it's little bit more mature so
> >please don't ask me more about this yet...
>
> 	please work on the latest version of tcpdump.org tree, and
> 	talk with tcpdump-workers@tcpdump.org if there's mistakes?
>
> 	i'm trying to keep tcpdump.org and netbsd code in sync.

Ok, "false" alarm. The latest tcpdump from tcpdump.org contains
the same bug so this is not NetBSD's fault. I have notified the
tcpdump people.

I have patched ethereal to support Mobile IPv6. I'll contribute the
patches when everything is working correctly.

Martti

---
Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@nomadiclab.com>
http://www.iki.fi/~kuparine/