Subject: Re: IPSEC_ESP build problems on older kernel
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jarom=EDr?= Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
From: Matt Bell <mtbell@mb1.micropede.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/10/2000 14:41:43
Hi,

this is a fresh build, but the only tricky thing is that i am building this
kernel on a -current
box. I cvs'd all the src for the 1.4U kernel into a separate dir then my
current system src.
I rebuilt config with the 1.4U src and tried building the kern without
IPSEC enabled and no
problem the second i enable IPSEC and try a rebuild gives me those errors
in previous email.

-Matt