Subject: Re: 1.5 ISOs available for download
To: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
From: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/2000 22:44:24
}On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Tracy Di Marco White wrote:
}
}> I've created a pair of 1.5 ISOs, and put them up for ftp.
}> ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/NetBSD/iso
}>
}> Caveat: The bootable ISO has only been tested to boot on i386, I've not
}> yet heard results for booting on any of the other architectures.
}
}  It appears that the netbsd.vax kernel on the multiboot disk is actually
}another copy of the pmax kernel, so this ISO image can't be used to boot
}on a vax.

:(
I think that was a typo from the instructions, although it's not on the
web instructions now.  I'll fix and put up a new ISO.

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu