Subject: 1.5 ISOs available for download
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2000 11:34:15
I've created a pair of 1.5 ISOs, and put them up for ftp.
ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/NetBSD/iso

Caveat: The bootable ISO has only been tested to boot on i386, I've not
yet heard results for booting on any of the other architectures.

NetBSD-1.5-multiboot.iso contains alpha, i386, macppc, pmax, sparc and vax
bootable installers, their installation sets and the source sets gnusrc.tgz,
pkgsrc.tgz, sharesrc.tgz, src.tgz, syssrc.tgz and xsrc.tgz.
It also has sparc64 and sun3 installation sets, although the CD is not set up
to be bootable on those architectures.

NetBSD-1.5-nonboot.iso contains amiga, arc, arm32, atari, cobalt, hp300,
hpcmips, mac68k, mvme68k, news68k, next68k and pc532 installation sets and
the source sets gnusrc.tgz, pkgsrc.tgz, sharesrc.tgz, src.tgz, syssrc.tgz and
xsrc.tgz.

Feel free to share this information.

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager