Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc [netbsd-1-5]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/2000 11:11:16
On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 11:06:12AM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:

> We should probably do something a little more uniform here, by
> creating sup collections that follow the release branches explicitly.
> "current" would then _always_ follow -current, and we would have
> "release-1-5", "release-1-6", etc.

that sounds like a winner to me.  the only reason I started running cvs
was to continue tracking -current during release cycles.  however, I'd
much prefer sup: cvs is slow and tortuous on my old slow drives, and
requires some proxy magic since the grinding takes such a long time, my
NAT times the connection out.  ;)

    "[N]ow would be a great time for record companies to start releasing
       everything on vinyl."  --  David Wolf, regarding mp3 pirating