Subject: moused and wsmux and wsmouse
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: None <morgarws@molbio.sbphrd.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/2000 12:31:59
The wsmux man page refers to moused for connecting a serial mouse so that it
appears on the "standard mouse mux". I have been unable to find either moused
or its man page ... Since XalphaNetBSD wants to use /dev/wsmouse0 as its mouse
device and I only have a very nice serial mouse how does one "connect the
plumbing" through the wscons to allow the serial mouse to work??

I'm sending this to current primarily because the "current" man page, wsmux.4,
refers to moused which doesn't have a man page and doesn't exist in the
current source ... or at least I haven't been able to find it ;-).

Thanks in Advance,

Bill Morgart