Subject: Re: Problem with makeunder the current source tree
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Anders Franzen <uabfra@uab.ericsson.se>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/2000 09:50:01
I don't know what I am doing wrong!!!!!
I continously on a daily base does cvs update.
But I cant compile it. It bombs in lib/libedit because some
macros ain't defined (ED_PREV_SEARCH ...).

I saw a guy having the same problem last week. But since then
I haven't heard any more about it.

I wonder, must I use the sup stuff? or is the cvs stuff I have
tagged in some way. If I do cvs diff -Dtoday I think I see more
diffs than the update would care about?

/Anders