Subject: Re: Time to delete ncr.c?
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/15/2000 01:12:49
the siop driver doesn't deal with audio CDs correctly for me,
but the ncr driver does.  I'd like to have the ncr driver around
until this can be fixed (or I can verify that it's already been fixed).
I talked with Manuel about this some a few months ago but he didn't
get very far.  (and yes, I've been meaning to file a PR, but I haven't
had a time to write it all up.)

-Chuck