Subject: ld.elf_so makes everything core dump on i386
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/2000 11:08:06
I did a "make build" with yesterday's 1.5_BETA sources, and when it
finished compiling everything and started installing, it crashed after
installing the new ld.elf_so. All dynamically linked programs core dump
with the new ld.elf_so; if I replace it with the previous version, all
programs work fine again. I've done a "make cleandir" in ld.elf_so and
rebuilt it, but it's still broken.

Ideas?
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 25 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++