Subject: Re: NFS & interface aliases woes.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2000 21:20:26
Too add more to this, I did eventually get NFS up and running by
bringing up each part manutally, rpcbind, mountd, nfsd, statd,lockd.

After a while, however the rpc stopped responding. Trying to ping
If I try to ping 192.168.1.1 (the aliased interface) then I get a
ping. When I try to ping 192.168.1.2 I get
ping: sendto: no buffer space

I stopped all the NFS daemon and pinged again. Same result. I brought
the interface down with ifconfig and then up again, and was able to
ping 192.168.1.2 again. I'll send-pr this but throught I'd mention it
here.

Regards
Nigel