Subject: Re: Problems with various window managers
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: Oleg Polyanski <luke@jetinf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/2000 16:34:09
"Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org> writes:

 I've got the same problem.  And it very seems to  me that the source of  the
 problem is `gdk-pixbuf' package. Even more, I guess the real source is our C
 compiler (egcs  1.1.1) because some  optimizations are very buggy and affect
 other programms too (like ld.elf_so).

P.S. I'm running -current on ix86 under hacked XFree86 4.0.1 (with MTRR
support).

--
        -- Oleg Polyanski <luke@jetinf.com>