Subject: Re: Secure Shell now in mainline
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/2000 03:58:01
On Feb 18, 10:02am, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
}
} I have just committed an OpenSSH-based Secure Shell to the main NetBSD
} sources.  This will be pulled up into NetBSD 1.5.

     Can you summarize the changes that were made?

} Please note that the OpenSSH-based implementation is a temporary measure;
} we will be replacing it with a completely independent implementation as
} soon as that other implementation is ready (within the next couple of
} months, I am hoping).

     Can you tell us any more about this other implementation (i.e. how
is it different, who is working on it, URL, etc.)?

}-- End of excerpt from Jason R Thorpe