Subject: Re: vax: MV2000 sh stuck in anonget2
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 10/18/2000 22:01:24
On Wed 18 Oct 2000 at 10:24:47 +0200, Anders Magnusson wrote:
> I fixed that bug a couple of days ago, so swapping should work again now
> if you update your sources and try again.

It seems to work now. Multi-user boot is now generating ssh keys - it
has been working on the dsa key for almost an hour now. The rsa key took
soemthing like 10-15 minutes. I hope it wil finish in finite time ;-)

> -- Ragge
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder    -- Ah only did well at school
\X/ land.nl       -- tae git intae an O level class tae git away fae Begbie.