Subject: Re: building without Kerberos.
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/18/2000 12:16:16
On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 03:07:31PM -0400, Todd Vierling wrote:

 > : Not building the Kerberos libraries is Wrong -- they're part of the
 > : system just like libc.  But leaving Kerberos support out of various
 > : random program is "ok".
 >
 > However, there is no MKKERBEROS wrapper around kdc, kinit, etc.

I guess you didn't pay attention to what i said.  MKKERBEROS=no turns
off Kerberos support in random programs, but the Kerberos infrastructre
itself is ALWAYS built, unless you disable crypto support completely.

This is not a bug.  This is an INTENDED behavior.  Do not change it.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>