Subject: indent fails to build on sparc, -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Secret Asian Man <cchen@nougat.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/13/2000 13:51:05
Following a recent cvs update (yesterday), indent fails to build:

marzipan# make
cc -O2  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Werror   -c /export/src/usr.bin/indent/io.c
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/export/src/usr.bin/indent/io.c: In function `dump_line':
/export/src/usr.bin/indent/io.c:136: warning: field width is not type int (arg 3)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any ideas?

I figure it's a toolchain issue since it just built just fine on my work box, runing the 1.5 branch...

cc

--
Christopher Kyin-hwa Chen <cchen@nougat.org>
<http://www.nougat.org/~cchen/>