Subject: Winmodems
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/2000 01:23:38
  {I still wish we had some bus-specific mailing lists...}

  I'd like to make a patch to pciprint to output the HEX vendor/product
ID as well as the name. While the name is usually unique, it is often
quicker to just have the numbers when looking for the right datasheet.

  Also, in pcidevs, could we put "WM" after modem-like devices know to be
WinModems? That would make trial booting things in stores a lot more
informative before purchase :-)

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [