Subject: Re: no RSA with openssl on m68k systems with 1.5_ALPHA2?
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <milano@zhadum.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2000 23:47:51
Hello,

> 	idea and rc5 issues has something to do with /etc/mk.conf and
> 	/usr/share/mk/bsd.own.mk - do you have the latest bsd.own.mk?

No, I don't want to mix -current with 1.5_ALPHA2 at the moment, I just
took the -current regression test. But this should be no problem to
track the rsa problem?

> 	so you seem to have RSA in your library.  some issue with
> 	compiling/linking ssh i bet...

I just tried to compile sshd with just "COPTS=-O" in /etc/mk.conf,
no difference... thats how sshd gets linked:

cc   -o sshd sshd.o auth-rhosts.o auth-passwd.o auth-rsa.o auth-rh-rsa.o pty.o log-server.o login.o servconf.o serverloop.o auth.o auth1.o auth2.o auth-options.o session.o auth-skey.o -lwrap -lskey -L/usr/src/usr.bin/ssh/libssh/obj -lssh -lcrypto -lutil -lz

Anything else I can try to help fixing the problem?

Greets
      Thorsten