Subject: Re: Package apache php3 mysql
To: John Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/2000 11:04:42
 Found an old mail which discussed the problem I have...

> Somehow I just skipped over that configuration option
>
> extension=mysql.o
>
> did the trick.

 I still fail to run the apache package with php3 and mysql :-(

 The above does not the trick for me. It does not matter what is configured in
/usr/pkg/etc/php3.ini - httpd will seg-fault when started with the option

LoadModule php3_mysql_module /usr/pkg/lib/php3/mysql.so

 defined in httpd.conf.

 I even did a complete re-install using binary packages for 1.4.2.

 BTW, I don't have "mysql.o" but "mysql.so" - is that important? Where to
get the "mysql.o" ? "mysql.so" is embedded into php-mysql-package.

 Thanks for any help or pointer!

Markus Illenseer